Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Gettin' with the Bloggin' thing.


Not so great at journaling...but, love what I've seen in others blogs. I want to become better so here I go. A jouney of a thousand miles begins with one step!

This will probably be an art blog as that is my main source of stimuli.

This Mardi Gras Mask came about from a client of mine planning to attend a themed Ball.
She has seen many things I've made & has bought some trinkets in the past. I love new ideas & always love the thrill of the hunt. I research as much as possible before I even heat of my glue gun!

I just might have started a new thing! My special order may become numerous orders as everyone going to the Ball will want there own masks. When I attend the sponsorship meeting in September I will bring samples of my work & keep my fingers crossed to get some more orders from the attendees. YESSSS!


No comments: